Saturday 7 November 2015

Review-Graze's Bakery Box

Hey guys,
So I thought I would do a review today because I've not done one in ages; actually I think the last review I did was for my camera which I got back in March/April time if you want to read that review then click here, but anyway on to today's review.
Just quickly before we get properly into today's post, can we all just take a minute to appreciate how cute the design on the Graze box is though!!
Okay now we've all taken a minute I'll get on with the post; So last month I decided to subscribe to Graze which is a website that delivers healthy snacks straight to your door however often you like. I get the graze bakery box delivered every fortnight and I'm going to admit I was a bit hesitant to subscribe because I thought Graze was for super healthy people who love fruit and nuts and I'm not going to lie that is definitely not me but I thought I would go on the website anyway and have a look around.
When you first go on it your asked about your food preferences and if you have any food allergies, then it comes up with a list of all of the snacks they offer where you can rate them and say weather you would like to receive them or not. Now most of the snacks that I liked the sound of were in the bakery box so that is why I chose to have that box to be delivered to me but there are many different boxes to chose from such as the breakfast box, protein box and sharing box.
So far I have not found a snack that I don't like and I would definitely recommend you give the boxes a try. They also have a really good blog which I will link here, where there is more information about them and lots of fun recipes and tips.
Also before I go I thought I would share this photo with you; I took it tonight when we all had sparklers at a little family bonfire party and I really like it. I posted it on my Instagram so if you're not already and would like to then click here to follow my Instagram. I hope you've all had a good week,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment