Saturday 4 April 2015

Review-Nikon 1 J2

Hi,
Okay so as promised here is my camera review I thought that I should wait a little while before forming my opinion on it and as I'm currently on my way back from Northumberland where I've taken loads of photos what better time to do it. (I did actually write this in the car on Thursday I just forgot to publish it!! Sorry x)

Item: Nikon 1 J2
Price: £150
Where the items from: Amazon (I got it as a one off offer)
Quality: the camera is super good quality and takes amazing photographs. it's compact so it doesn't take up much space and is easy to just throw (not literally!)in your handbag before heading out.
Tech Talk: now I'm no camera expert and I'm not going to pretend to be! I am just going to tell you what I know (very little) and if you'd like to know more just click here.
it has many different modes and you can take videos on it as well. Mine came with the 1Nikkor 10-30mm lense and the zoom is great. it focus' automatically and the charge lasts a long time.
Stars: 5 Stars
Pictures: 




Overall thoughts: This is a really good quality camera and definitely worth the money.

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment