Wednesday 6 April 2016

5 Things to See and Do in Florida

Hello everyone,
so I thought that today to be able to show you more of my holiday pics and to share with you what I got up to while I was in Florida so lets get straight on into it:

1. Go to Disney World - I feel like this is quite an obvious thing to do in Florida and a classic tourist thing but it is a really good experience and a lot of fun too. I went to all of the Disney Parks and thought they were all amazing. I would have to say though my favourite was Hollywood Studios because of The Tower of Terror and The Rock 'n' Roller-coaster but it depends who you're going with. If you're with younger kids or just love Disney and want to see all the characters then defiantly go to Magic Kingdom and if you like animals then the Safari in Animal Kingdom is really good. I'd also definitely recommend staying late to see the fireworks and parade.
2. Eat at the Hard Rock Cafe - We went to eat in the Hard Rock Cafe in City Walk on the first night and of course me being me and being a tourist I bought a Hard Rock Cafe jumper. But the food was actually really nice there and we were sat near both Madonna and Rihannas outfits!
3. Go to a Water Park - Going to a water park is essential in Florida to cool off. I went to Typhoon Lagoon twice as when we planned to go to Blizzard Beach lots of the rides were closed so we went back to Typhoon Lagoon also you have to go in the big pool when the massive waves are on because it is so fun but go far into the pool because that is definitely the best place to be. I would also say go to a water park in the middle or towards the end of your holiday because then it's like a bit more relaxing than queuing for rides in the other parks so it's a nice break.

4. Shop, Shop and Shop! - If you know me then you'll know that I absolutely LOVE shopping! so I went to a few places. I went the Orlando Premium Outlets on International Drive as I'm a shopper but I'm a lover of a good bargain! I got a few things from there as well as from the Florida Mall which we went to on another day because I feel like it's nice when you go to a new place to go to like a mall or shopping centre to just see what shops they have and how they shop in other places around the world. I bought a fair few things while I was away so I might do a haul on Saturday for you to show you what I got.
5. Go to Universal - Just like Disney this is a typical touristy thing to do but it is really good if you're wanting to go to the parks for the rides then universal is the place to go they have a lot bigger and more rides in both of their parks but I think I enjoyed Universal Studios the best out of all of the parks I went to as I really enjoyed the rides and I think my favourite ride of the whole holiday has to be The Revenge of The Mummy Ride and I also recommend The Simpsons Ride and Harry Potter one there too.

I hope that you liked this post and let me know if you've been to Florida and what your favourite thing to do was, see you on Saturday,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment