Saturday 6 February 2016

My Favourite Apps

Hey everyone,
I thought that since we all spend so much of our day on our phones that today I would share with you some of my favourite apps that I use on my phone. (also please ignore the air bubbles on my phone screen)


The first app I'm loving is Instagram; I go through phases with social media but one I tend to love most of the time is Instagram. I just like how it is mainly picture based as I absolutely love taking photos. Also I've done a couple posts sharing my Instagram photos with you so if you haven't seen my latest one of them then click here to see it now.
The second app I want to mention was recommended to me by one of my friends Pippa and I have been using it quite regularly and it is the app SWORKIT. It's a workout app that you can create custom workouts on for you to do and pick the area you want to workout, the exercises you want to be in it and how long the workout is. All of the workouts also don't require any equipment so you can literally do it anywhere and everywhere which I really like.
I've currently been really into TV programmes and have been watching a lot on the BBC iPlayer App and one of my favourite programmes The Great Interior Design Challenge has just started again this week which I definitely recommend you guys give it a watch and I feel like it's an enjoyable programme even if you're not super interested in interior design. I also really like watching Dragons' Den and The Great Sport Relief.
An app that I use for school is The HW App which I think has to be the most useful app on my phone. You can put your timetable on it and then you can see what lessons you've got in the day when you swipe down to check your notifications. You also can obviously put your homework on the app and set reminders to do your assignments; I also put down the dates of my tests on it too so I don't forget to revise.
Now Bloglovin' is an app that I have been using loving for ages as it's so useful and handy as it allows you to see all your favourite bloggers posts in one space. You can quickly see them and can also save blogposts you like so you can read them again later. you can also follow me on there if you're not doing already by just clicking on the bloglovin' icon on the side of this post above my popular posts. Then you can see my posts even quicker and easier.
The final app I want to mention is Color, It's an app that I've been very addicted too since the beginning of the year I play it all the time on my way to school or when I'm waiting for the bus. It's really fun and if you haven't played it then I definitely recommend you download it and give it a play. 
I also really like the app VSCO Cam but I'm thinking of doing a post on how I edit my Instagram photos so I'll talk about it in that.

I hope you liked today's post and why don't you let me know in the comments what you're favourite app is on your phone, see you on Monday,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment