Monday 11 January 2016

My Instagram Stories #2


Hey guys,
so I thought that today I would do the second post in a series called My Instagram Stories, if you didn't see the first one then you can click here to see it but if you did then we can just get straight into todays post so here we go,


The first photo I want to show you is of me and two if my best friends Clari and Pippa before we went out to a party in October half term.

This photo was taken at Alton Towers when me and my friends went there on Halloween for Scarefest as Megan's birthday party. It was really good and I would definitely recommend going this year. 

This was a photo I took of my sparkler on Bonfire night at a family friends house. We all had a meal together and then set off fireworks and had sparklers in their back garden.

In the Christmas holidays I went to Manchester with my family and we went and looked around the Christmas markets; there were all sorts of different stalls selling all sorts from fudge to decorations to bratwurst. It was such a good day and the market were spread out all over the city that lead from one to another.

 I spent New Years Eve with three of my best friends, Pippa, Clari and Becky; we all went out for a meal and there was a disco there as well. It was so fun spending new years with my friends we had party poppers and party horns as well and we all had a really good night together.

 The final photo I want to share with you today is this one of me and my best friends in the photo booth in Topshop on my birthday. It was my birthday last Tuesday and my school didn't start back until Wednesday so we all went to Meadowhall and saw Daddy's Home at VUE which is really funny by the way and I definitely recommend it. We also went for a meal at Handmade Burger Co. afterwards which is my favourite restaurant even though I don't actually like beef burgers, I really like the classic chicken burger which I think I've had every time I've been for a meal there!

I hope that you liked todays post, I'll see you on Saturday,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment