Saturday 9 January 2016

My Blogging Essentials

 
Hey guys,
So today I thought that I'd share with you my blogging essentials. I'm not going to ramble on today so let's just get right into it.

The first things that are a definite must for me is my laptop and iPad; I use them both to write, edit and publish my blog posts. Most of the time I write them on my iPad in nite and then copy them onto here. Then I add in pictures and finish editing it on my laptop before I publish the post. 
Speaking of photos I need to take them before I can put them in a post! I mostly take the photos for my blog on my camera which is the Nikon 1 J2 which is a really good camera and it's also small and compact which makes it easy to transport and I take a load of photos on it so I use a 16GB SanDisk Ultra SDHC card to store them on and then I have a spare so that I can use that when this one is full.
If I'm not using my camera or don't have it on me then I use my phone to take pictures. I have the iPhone 5S which has a good camera on it and if I've taken a photo on my phone then I often use VSCO Cam which is an editing app that I use to edit all of my photos on my Instagram as well as some on my blog so if you don't have a camera but want to make your photos look better then definitely try this app out; it's so quick and easy to use and really makes a difference to the way your photos look.
My next essential is something I use before any of the previous ones and that's a notebook and  a pen. I use it to jot down any thoughts or ideas that come into my head to do with my blog. I like to have a separate notebook just for my blog so that it's away from any other things I jot down. I really like using a notebook and physically writing my ideas down on pen and paper rather than just typing on my phone or iPad but I do still use them to make notes if I don't have my notebook on me.

That's all of my blogging essentials, I hope this helped you if your interested in starting a blog or have one already, see you on Monday,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment