Monday 4 January 2016

How to fit Exercise into your Everyday Life


Hello everybody,
I know that a lot of you probably have made some sort of resolution to do with exercising more or living a healthier lifestyle; but finding time to exercise can be hard when you have a lot on. So I thought that today I would share with you some of the things I do to help me fit in time for exercise and also how I motivate myself to exercise.

So lets start with that, motivation; I always feel more motivated to workout when I have cute clothes to workout in. So every once in a while treat yourself to a new piece of workout clothing and it doesn't need to be really expensive you can find cute workout clothes at places like PRIMARK and H&M for not a lot at all.
Watching shows can also be a good motivation and incentive to workout because why not workout while watching a show you were going to watch anyway?! You can plan your workouts and trips to the gym around when the show airs live. Also if you don't have a gym membership you could just look up a workout online (Pintrest always has good ones or Blogilates.com) then find some space in your room or anywhere in your house and put on a show or just some music and do the workout. If you need more motivation during your workout then you should try working out to a video online you can look up whatever type of workout you want to do on YouTube if you're not sure then try going on Cassey Ho's YouTube Channel, Blogilates; there are a load of really good videos on their and they're all super motivating as well.
One of the things I like to do when I go to the gym is find a show or film that looks good and then next time I'm at the gym I put it on this helps me distract from the fact that I'm in a gym exercising and am concentrating on whatever I'm watching. If you still get bored then try and find a show with ad breaks then every time it gets to an ad break change which machine you're on.
When I've got an important test or exam coming up I always get super stressed out about revising but something I've found that helps me is actually going to the gym or if I can't get to go to the gym doing a workout at home. I also sometimes find it easier to revise at the gym than at home; obviously it doesn't really work if you need to make notes but you can listen to podcasts or look at flashcards on your phone. If you take a language and you have a speaking test then you can also record yourself saying the things you need to learn and then listen to it while you workout at the gym.
I also often write blogposts and come up with ideas for them while I'm at the gym if I'm on the exercise bikes or even on the treadmill if I'm walking.

I hope this post has helped you and I hope that all of your New Years Resolutions are going well so far see you on Saturday,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment