Wednesday 26 August 2015

School Supplies Haul | Back to School

Hey everyone,
I hope your enjoying your last couple of weeks of school or enjoyed your summer if you've gone back to school already. I would also like to just add that my camera is currently being fixed so I apologise for the photo quality, but anyway here is my back to school haul.

Biros-this is a fairly standard thing to buy for back to school because obviously you need pens to write with and my favourite pens are the paper mate writebros 1.0m
Coloured Biros-I'm a visual learner so I use colour a lot in my work
Fine liners & Felt tips-so keeping up with the colour I bought this set of staedtler fine liners and felt tips
Colouring Pencils-sorry about all of the colour guys but the next thing I bought was a pack of colouring pencils
Sketching Pencils-this is something not everyone will need but I'm taking art GCSE so they're an essential for me but even if your not taking art normal pencils always come in handy
Highlighters-again from bic and still keeping with the colour theme are the bic brite liner highlighters
Glue-you always need glue at school so I bought the 22g pritt stick
Sharpener & Rubber-again a basic school essential but I bought it so that it's a sharpener and rubber in one
Calculator-a must have for maths and science classes
Pencil Case-when you've got all of that you need something to put it all in so i got this super cute one when I was on holiday in Norfolk last week and it's great because it's big enough to fit all of my things in
Ruler-just like the rubber & sharpener it's essential for school
Paper-obviously you'll need something to write on so I bought this bumper pack of paper from B&M
Lever Arch File-at my school some subjects require you to have a binder so I bought a kraft file and put strips of washi tape on it 
Flash Cards-these are a great revision tool
also quick side note on a blog post coming up is some quick and easy DIY's 
Zipper Files-I bought 9 clear zip files so I could have a folder for each subject to put my books and any other stuff I need for the subject to help me stay organised
Weekly Planner-this is really great if you're wanting to become more organised you can write down when homework and assignments are due, as well as things that you need to go too

Leave a comment down below telling me when you go back to school or if you already have gone back,
Charlotte x
ps. don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' click here to follow me now

No comments:

Post a Comment