Tuesday 14 July 2015

Summer Essentials|Summer Fun

Hey Everyone, 
So today I thought I would share with you my summer essentials; the first is obviously water so you stay hydrated when its hot.
I really love cute cups so I got this mason jar from home bargains which has a lid which is great when your sat outdoors because I don't know about anyone else but I always end up with a fly in my drink but if you have a lid on then you won't get one in your drink. I also love these reusable fruit shaped ice cubes from PRIMARK; they are really good because they keep your drinks cool but don't water them down, also they last a lot longer than normal ice cubes.
My next essential is sunglasses and sun-cream these are pretty standard but it's still really important to stay protected from the sun.
When summer comes there is nothing I love more than painting my nails in bright summery colours and also applying a gel top coat to help my nails last longer.
When I've painted my nails I also paint my toenails so I can wear a nice pair of sandals. 
Now the last one is music I always create a playlist for summer and play it before, throughout and after summer has ended because it just puts me in a really summery mood (click here to follow my Spotify playlist).

Leave your suggestions for other summer themed posts in the comments and you never know I could be writing your suggestion next!
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment