Wednesday 8 April 2015

A Year (and 2 days!) Old


A Year and 2 days
367 days
8808 hours
528480 minutes
31708800 seconds 
1,999 page views from people all around the world
and 43 (44 now) blog posts later and here we are; we've made it through an amazingly fun year together

This blog is now 1 year and 2 days old!! I know it's not exactly 1 year but I didn't even realise that it has been a year. I've just been enjoying writing content for you all and the time that has past hasn't really registered with me. Last year on Sunday the 6th of April I sat in my living room with my family we were watching a program on the telly (I wasn't really paying attention to the TV so I really have no clue what was on!) and I sat there on the green sofa and typed my first ever post. I was actually quite nervous I've no idea why but I just was. I remember that day like it was yesterday so when I was sat here looking at old posts I realised that I have been writing blog posts for a year (and a bit!) and that is a very long time.
Whether you have read my blog from day one or this is the first post you've read I hope you all continue to read my blog and all that I write for another year.

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment