Sunday 22 March 2015

My Skincare Routine | Spring into Summer


Hey,

So this is my next post in my latest series, Spring into Summer. 
Now the last thing you want is a load of bad skin days when you're on holiday, so I thought that I would show you my skincare routine.


Olay double action day cream
Lacura Renew day cream
The first thing I do before getting ready is splash some cold water on my face; this helps me wake up and be ready for the day ahead. So then I start off with moisturiser; I have two, the olay one is lighter so I tend to put that on if I'm going to school or heading out early, but if I have a bit longer to get ready then I will use the other one that I actually got from Aldi! My mum had seen a review on one of the blogs she reads and bought it for me and I've got to say I really was impressed it is super hydrating and makes your face feel really soft.

Now on the rare occasions when we get a glimpse of the sun here in England I use this sun cream. It is specifically for your face, so it it doesn't turn your face blue or make you feel really oily. I got this while I was on holiday in France the other year so I'm not sure where you can get this from. 
Bioderma Sensibio H2O

So then at the end of the day I tend to use Bioderma oil on a cotton pad to take off my make-up and cleanse my face and then wash it off with warm water. I loves this as it makes your skin feel so fresh (also got to mention it was one of my best friend Pippa who recommended it to me at our school Christmas fair).
Simple kind to skin cleansing facial wipes
Love Festival Facialwipes


If however I get in late or am just feeling lazy then I'll use make-up wipes. I really love the Simple kind to skin ones but I have also discovered PRIMARK face wipes they are actually surprisingly good and I can really recommend them and the best part about them is they're only £1!
Clean & Clear advantage oil control cream wash
Then last but not least is also a recent find (I got a free sample of with my magazine subscription to shout). I'm really lucky to have quite naturally clear skin and don't really tend to get spots but when I do they tend to hurt and can make my face quite oily and although they usually go away quite quickly they are a pain and so I use the Clean & Clear advantage oil control cream wash. I only use it when I have spots and have washed my face with the bioderma oil. When my face is still wet a rub on a little bit, mainly around the area of the spot and then make sure I wash it off thoroughly,
and them I'm all ready to go to bed!!

I hope you liked this post and maybe you've found a new product that will help you and your skin. let me know if you have any post request for this series.

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment