Tuesday 3 February 2015

Things that are Big Right Now!

Heya everyone,
This year is going so quickly already! I can't belive that we are in February, the month of love. I'm going to share with you what we are loving in the fashion world.


Things that are big right now

Tartan-everyone is obsessed with tartan, especially tartan scarves. I can get why there is a big hype about them though because if any where else is like where I live then the temperature is in the minus numbers for most of the day! Tartan scarves are stylish and keep you warm at the same time. They are mainly in red tones but there are some bluey-green ones too.

Khaki-I don't think that you'll be unable to find anything you buy in khaki. The military khaki style was all over the catwalk and now it's all over the shops. I've seen it in River Island, New Look, Topshop and just about every other shop!

Denim-denim seems to be coming back. Well it never really went away but it appeared quite a lot at the Burberry show. There were a lot of denim jackets worn by their models, I think they are making a return.


Up and coming trends

Big bold flower patterns seem to be creeping onto the catwalk and into shops and I have spotted a few seventies inspired items too.

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment