Wednesday 14 January 2015

My Nail Polish Collection

Hello Everybody,
I hope you've not given up on your New Years resolutions yet! I thought that I would show you I'm not the sort of girl who has her polishes from the same brands I like to have a mixture.
Reds
I only actually own one red and it's runway red-y by Sally Henson it's really strong in colour so you only need one coat.
Greens and Turquoise
All of these polishes are probably in my favorite 5 they are all really pretty colors.
Blues and Teals
I often use these as my go to nail colors when I'm not sure what color to pick because they're darker they go with a lot of things as well.
Purples
My favorite purple is probably the one in the middle it's from Avon and it's actually a magnetic polish so you can have lots of different patterns on your nails quite easily.
Pinks
I like pale pinks in the spring or when I just want a little, subtle bit of colour on my nails.
Glitters
I often use these to create a simple accent nail but my favorite is probably the one in the middle it's got quite big chunks of blue glitter and it looks really pretty with a teal polish. 
Base and top coats 
I use the nail builder gel often after I've taken off a polish just to re-hydrate my nails and strengthen them. The Barry M one I use as a base coat, top coat and just by itself when I'm at school because you aren't allowed nail polish!
Keep those resolutions up,
Charlotte x 

No comments:

Post a Comment