Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everybody! 
This is the first post of 2015 so I thought I would share a cute little DIY with you.
So this is just a really quick and simple little memory jar. 
All you need is an empty jar, a sharpie and some decorations like washi tape and ribbons. You want to remove the label from the jar and then decorate it however you want to.
I used washi tape, string and ribbon I wrote 2015 on it but you could write whatever you want. Now whenever you have a fun day with your friends or a laughing fit at lunch you can write it down fold it up and place it in the jar and then at the end of the year you can open them all up and remember all of the good times from that year.

Let me know what your New Years resolutions are in the comments, bring on 2015!
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment