Wednesday 17 December 2014

Christmas Nails

Hello everyone, 

So I broke up from school for the Christmas holidays yesterday and were only eight days away from Christmas and one of my favourite things to do is paint my nails for Christmas and so I thought I'd share a Christmassy nail design with you that you can achieve in just four easy steps.



You will need:

Nail polish remover
Red nail polish - Sally Henson Runaway Red-y
Top coat - Barry M
Gold glitter polish - Colour Unlimited Nail Polish
Makeup sponge
Cotton buds

Step 1
Start by painting your nails red I did two coats to make it more vibrant

Step 2
Paint the glitter on to the sponge putting more at the bottom so it will have a gradient effect. Then dab the sponge on the bottom on the nail to transfer the glitter.



Step 3

Dip the cotton bud in nail polish remover and clean up around the edges.

Step 4
Apply a top coat to protect your design and your finished! You have beautiful nails for Christmas time.



Have fun painting your nail in this Christmassy design
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment