Wednesday 5 November 2014

New York Haul

Hello everybody,

Today I thought I'd share with you everything that I bought while on holiday in America. So I went shopping on several occasions although i didn't actually buy that much. 


In Manhattan



The first thing I got was my Nike trainers that my parents bought for me. They are Nike free 0.5 in grey and Tiffany blue.

$100 from Niketown


I then had to buy some trainer socks as I didn't pack enough for the trip so I got these black and white mixed pack.

$5 from Forever 21

In Woodbury Outlet

I went into to Aeropostale and got three tops.
The first is this dark grey boy crop top that says where did all the fun people go? $6

Second is a very autumnal maroon colour floral crop top. $6


Last I got from Aeropostale a grey graphic top that's a lighter grey than the first one. $4


My Grandad, Rupert bought me this coat and its a black Hooded Parker. It's also really fluffy inside the hood and it keeps me nice and warm.
$70 from G.H.Bass & co.


I'm sorry that today's post is quite late and that I didn't take the photos myself I've just been busy revising for assessments that I've got all this week and next and it's been really dark here recently so I didn't want you to not be able to see the things I bought.


Charlotte x


No comments:

Post a Comment