Sunday 3 August 2014

Monthly Favourites-July 2014

Hollah,

It's time for another favourites post, so here's what I've been loving in the month of July.


Shoes: my pink ballet flats-I bought these from PRIMARK last year and have found myself putting them on a lot more recently. They are comfy and stylish at the same time.

Dress: my black and white jersey dress from H&M- I have just fallen in love with it and have been wearing it nonstop.
Jewellery: Loom Bands-simple but effective! I love how you can make them to go with your outfit and there are just endless possibilities.
Shop: H&M- H&M is what I like to call a hit or miss shop. Sometimes I'll go in and there'll be loads of things I like and other times I can go in and think 'who would even wear this'. But this moth it has been a hit and I've bought some great pieces.
Wardrobe Essential: White Cami- they are great to go under low cut or see through tops.
Nail Polish: Models Own Hyper Gel- gel effect top coat, this was a great bargain at only £5 and it really does make you nail polish colour last.

Randoms

Show: Summer Break-summer break is a show on YouTube that  I've become obsessed with in the past couple of weeks. The show is basically all about a group of teens summer holidays. It follows them around on dates, camps and road trips you see the group develop and grow closer over the summer season 1 was filmed last year and season 2 started this summer. I've now watched all of season 1 and all the episodes of season 2 so far and I'm completely hooked I can't wait for the next episode I really recommend you go check it out.
Drink: Water- I know it's plain and simple but it's really hydrating and refreshing and is great for your skin which is a big bonus!
Obsession: Straws- I know it is completely random but they make drink more interesting and summery so if you get dehydrated I recommend buying a pack of straws they're cheap but I have found myself drinking more because I love the bright colours of them!

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment