Friday 18 July 2014

Bags-What's in my Beach Bag

Ciao Everyone,

Today I thought I would do a post on what's in my beach bag.

I went to Saltburn-on-sea yesterday with my family as I broke up for my summer hols last Friday. I had a really fab time and the chips were definitely worth waiting for! Anyway here's what I took with me.

This is my beach bag, I got it from PRIMARK last year. It's just plain black canvas with cream thick canvas handles on either side. I like this because it's big enough to fit everything in but not too big.

I  brought a thin long sleeved pink cardigan with me in case it got cooler later on.

The second thing I have in my bag is a towel. This one is pink with rows white polka dots on it. I lay on this and use it to dry my feet if I go for a little paddle in the sea. 
The next thing I brought with me is sunscreen. This is the Nivea moisturising sun spray in 30 high. I find this one gives me really good protection and doesn't turn me blue like some sun creams! It also moisturises your skin.
I put a bottle of  water in my bag to keep me hydrated whilst I was at the beach. It's actually plain still water I was just reusing an old plastic bottle. (And just in case you were wondering what I am wearing on my nails it's Collection's 60 seconds hot looks nail polish in shade 47 'Milkshake', Rimmel London's space dust in shade 003 'Aurora' on my accent nail and I have Barry M's 'all in one' on as a topcoat)
To read I took with me the late set issue of Shout and a book I've just started reading called Girls muddy, moody yet magnificent by Sue Limb.


I then had two smaller purses inside my bag the first one is this cute watermelon one from Boots which was my beauty bag. In it I had a mirror, a pack of tissues, a hair bobble, a couple of grips, a boots lipsalve and Rose, Rosa Centifolia moisturising hand & body lotion from Marks & Spencer's  The Floral Colection. I also put my pink tangle teaser in my bag. 

My second is what I've named my electronic bag. It's a blue pencil case from Asda. In it I have my Headphones, Phone, IPod, Portable Charger and lightning cable. I kept them in hear when I wasn't using them so they wouldn't get sand in them.
Finally the last thing in my beach bag is my purse, It's from Cath Kidston and I just had some money in there.
And that's everything that's everything that was in my Beach bag. I hope this helps you when you are packing for your trip to the beach.

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment