Sunday 6 April 2014

Why I started this blog



Hi Everyone,

I'm Charlotte and I thought it would be appropriate to start by telling you a little bit about why I started this blog.


I started this blog after getting a project at school. The project was to choose a topic of your choice (something you enjoy doing or had an interest in) and produce a piece of work that explores your chosen topic through three different mediums; one of the mediums I have chose is developing a skill and as my chosen topic is fashion I thought I would start a fashion blog.

I decided to call my blog LottieLoves... because fashion is what I love.
I will be posting outfits of the week, tips, pictures from my shopping trips etc. 

I hope you enjoy my blog and find my blog helpful and enjoyable and lets just wait and see what happens.


Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment